How to Import Emails from Windows Live Mail to PST without Outlook ?
Windows Live Mail is a desktop-based application formulated by Microsoft. There are so many convinced features provided by Windows Live Mail much as multi-line messages, RSS feeds, spell-check, an emoticon. Many users are still using Windows Live Mail application. But some users want to convert Windows Live Mail to PST format due to the limitations of Live Mail. On the other hand, MS Outlook provides many advanced facilities such as extend managing, contacts & calendaring, etc. We have taken a user query based on Windows Live Mail to Outlook Migration. Also, we have given an efficient email migration solution to convert Windows Live Mail to PST.
Hello, I would like to know how to perform the following:
I have already exported my all email messages from Windows Live Mail which was running Windows 7. Now, have a new Windows 10 machine with Outlook 2016 application. How can I move my old emails to my new system? I think I have exported them as .eml files. Do they need to be .pst files? How would I achieve this?
How to Convert Windows Live Mail to PST?
Firstly, we would like to introduce an expert solution that is EML to PST Converter.
The email converter will easily export emails from Windows Live Mail to PST format at once. It does not require the installation of Windows Live Mail and Outlook to perform the migration process. With this application, one can easily convert emails, attachments, etc. It also supports Non-English text messages. It has the ability to support 18 different languages. There are only a few steps to perform the migration process:
- Install and run the software and click on select a folder option from the top.
- Now, select that folder which contains Windows Live Mail .eml files and click Ok.
- Select that emails you want to migrate to Outlook PST format.
- Select PST file saving, require destination path and click on the Convert button.
- The software will start converting emails from Windows Live Mail to PST format.
Manually Migrate Windows Live Emails
If you want to go with the manual solution then please take the help of the steps mentioned below:
Note: For the migration, it is required to install both applications properly on your system.
- Run MS Outlook and Windows Live Mail application respectively.
- Click on the “File” Tab of Windows Live Mail application and select export option and from export option select the message.
- After the email selection, click on the “Next” button and a dialog box will “Export Message” appears on your screen.
- Click on “Convert” button.
- Now, select the folder as per your requirements and click convert.
- The conversion process begins. After the conversion, completion click on the end button.
We can see that the manual process is very lengthy as well as time-consuming. Also, Windows Live Mail and Outlook application both are required. This manual process has the drawback that it does not allows to bulk convert Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST format.
“Third-party tool is the best and right option to overcome the limitations of the manual method.”
Benefits of Windows Live Mail to PST Converter
- Change the default language during the installation of the tool.
- Outlook installation is not required to perform the migration.
- Import emails from WLM to Outlook along with attachments.
- Runs with each & every variant of Windows Operating system.
- Provides the complete preview of EML files before the conversion.
- The application provides a search option facility for the ease of users.
- The software also supports all the versions of Microsoft Outlook.
- Allows exporting selective Windows Live Mail files to PST format.
Try DEMO Version
Get the secure conversion from Windows Live Mail to PST without losing any information. The software successfully provides the unlimited conversion of Windows Live Mail files. The tool provides a demo version facility to check the working first. This Free EML to PST Converter is capable to import first 25 data items from each folder.