How to Convert Exchange Server to Office 365 ? – Step by Step Exchange to Office 365 Migration
Nowadays, constantly increasing popularity of Microsoft’s cloud platform (Office 365) has persuaded so many Microsoft Exchange admins to move their current environment to the cloud. But, migration from On-Premise Exchange to Office 365 is not an easy task with native solutions. So, in this blog, we will be going to introduce the professional solution to perform Exchange to Office 365 Migration in detail.
“Hey, we are looking a software for customers where 450 mailboxes have to be migrated. We have found some solution on internet. We don’t want to lose any data because the entire mailboxes contain very important information. So, if anyone ever did this then please recommend us. We shall be thankful.”
“Hello, I am having some issue while migrating mailboxes from Exchange Server to Office 365 account. Now, I want reliable software because it’s very urgent. If anyone used any software that provides the accurate migration then please suggest me.”
How to Migrate Exchange to Office 365 Account ?
If you are thinking to go with a manual procedure available to accomplish this task then please make sure that have all the knowledge for it. Because, if you are not having the deep knowledge of Exchange Server then please go with the third-party alternative solution. Now, we are going to recommend you the instant solution that will provide the smooth and direct Exchange Server to Office 365 conversion.
Exchange to Office 365 Migration Tool is a professional solution in order to migrate On-premise Exchange Server to Office 365 account directly. The tool overcomes all the limitations and provides accurate migration without any trouble. It has the ability to perform the bulk migration to reduce your time and efforts. Users can get the migration by just following some simple steps.
Download the Exchange to Office 365 Converter on your Windows-based PC.
Steps to Convert Exchange to Office 365
- Run the software and from the left panel, select Exchange Server as the Email Source.
- Enter the credentials, Email Address, Password, Server Name of Exchange Server and click on Login.
- Check the folder, select Office 365 saving and enter the credentials of Office 365 for migration.
- Lastly, click on the Backup button to begin the migration from Exchange to Office 365.
Following these simple steps, one can get unlimited migration from Exchange to Office 365 in just a few moments.
Benefits of Exchange Server Migration Tool
The tool comes with many advanced features to make the migration very simple:
- It just requires the Exchange and Office 365 credentials to perform the migration process.
- Get the unlimited migration by just following the simple steps.
- Exchange Email to Office 365 is a Windows-based application and supports all Windows platform.
- One can create selective Exchange Server folder backup to reduce the time and effort.
- The Exchange server migration tool allows users to directly perform the conversion with accuracy.
- It comes with the simple graphical user interface for the ease of Non-Technical users.
- During the installation, the software will ask you to change the default language as per the need.
In this blog, we have provided a professional application in order to get safe and secure Exchange to Office 365 migration. The tool also came up with a free DEMO version facility. Using this DEMO edition, one can easily understand the complete software working and functionality. If you are facing any type of issue, then please contact our support team. They are 24×7 available to help you.