Read How to Convert MSG File to PST Format without Outlook
December 19th, 2018 |
If you are an Outlook user, you are familiar with the PST and MSG file. Both files are very important for Outlook users. They are used to store email data. But both are different in the management of email data.
This blog is a complete guide to Outlook files – PST and MSG. It also gives you an effective solution for importing MSG email into the PST format.
Outlook and It’s Files – PST & MSG
In the world of current email, Outlook is the first choice of users as their email desktop client. In total, more than 120 billion users avail the Microsoft Outlook application. But what makes Outlook the jewel in Microsoft Office Suite? Have you ever thought about this? It does not hit your head a little hard. Your result will surely end with this.
Outlook is a complete package of surprising features. The search option, grouping emails by topic that saves a lot of time, Recurring Meeting, many organizations manage the availability of their meeting room through Outlook and many others.
Outlook and its files are together like bacon and eggs, toast and coffee, peaches and cream. In simple words, Outlook has become a priority of many users due to its files functionality.
PST- It is a complete package from Outlook. It stores all Outlook data, including emails, contacts, calendar entries, tasks, notes, to-do lists, and more.
MSG – In Outlook, a single email message is saved in the MSG file extension. If the message contains an attachment, it will be stored in a separate folder. The MSG file contains the title, body, and message containing text in ASCII format. Users can manually create MSG files using a simple drag and drop method.
Carolina Situation to Convert MSG File to PST
Carolina is the legal lead of Intofestine Development Limited. She manages all legal data of the company. She wants to transfer the contract of her email migration company to a trusted organization. She is currently managing a data breach project.
She joined a new team to make her project successful. One of her Newyork team members has sent her data in multiple MSG files. Both are Outlook users. Carolina was having trouble managing MSG files one by one. It is a time-consuming process. She sought various solutions. The best solution, it comes with MSG to PST converter.
Here you must be thinking why to involve the third-party when we have a manual option? Yes, you have the manual option. However, this only applies to a small number of conversions. It is not suitable for converting unlimited MSG files to PST format. Data loss may occur or the email structure may not be preserved during the conversion
To ignore such problems, here is a smart tool. The tool has a variety of advanced features that provide users with a reliable, secure solution to convert Outlook messages to PST format.
- The tool provides a complete conversion to convert MSG to PST with attachments in a few simple steps.
- All email properties will remain preserved even after conversion is performed.
- It also guarantees the user to preview emails in multiple styles along with attachments.
- It is an independent tool that can easily combine MSG files in PST format without installing Outlook.
- Enable selective conversion of Outlook messages to PST format and manage the folder hierarchy
- Great to support all Outlook editions i.e. 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
- No need to hurry! You can check the demo version in ……….
How to Convert MSG Files to PST? – Using Instant Solution
Download the tool:
- Run the utility and select the folder which contain .msg files.
- Now, check the complete preview of MSG files and select those emails you want to migrate into Outlook PST format.
- Here, select PST as file saving option, required destination path and click on Convert button.
- MSG to PST Migration Tool start converting files from MSG to PST format.
The Final Words
For those searching for the “How to import MSG to Outlook” query, we can recommend the MSG Converter, which can safely import all MSG emails into the PST without any impact on your important data. So, this is really worth trying.