How to Save Office 365 Files Locally? Free Guide
This write-up is going to solve the most searched query on the internet on how to save Office 365 files locally on your computer and pc. Here we will show you the easiest and most free methods with a step-by-step guide.
There is no need to introduce Office 365 (known as Microsoft 365). We all know that it allows users to manage their personal or professional data, especially for organizations.
But sometimes, users require to save their emails from their Office 365 account to local computer for such intense:
- Maybe users want to share their emails from Office 365 in an accessible format.
- Office 365 is a web-based email service, so there is a high risk of virus arracks, and cyberattacking.
- Or maybe users are switching from one service to another, so they want to save their data safely.
Cause, whatever is here mentioned methods will help you in all situations. Read the complete steps first and then start the process.
How to Download Office 365 Mailbox Locally?
Here I am going to mention 3 methods to save Office 365 files locally. First I will show you the manual methods, and then we will show you the safest and most direct way.
Method 1: Save Office 365 Files Locally as PDF
- Open Office 365 account on your system.
- Now open the email, click on the Menu (…) icon, and choose the “Print” button from the dropdown.
- A new window will appear, choose the required filters and location and hit the “Print” button.
- And your email will be saved in PDF format at the selected location.
Method 2: Save Microsoft 365 Mailbox to Local Computer
- Again, in Microsoft 365 account, open the required email.
- Click on the Menu button again, and hit the “Download” button.
- Choose the location, where you want to save the file and hit the Save icon.
And your email will be saved in EML format at the selected path.
Method 3: Professional Solution to Save Office 365 Files Locally
This is the trusted software by many IT experts and large companies, which use the tool to migrate their data from one platform to another. It is developed with highly advanced algorithms, which makes the software powerful and easy to use for all users.
There is an end number of features and filters for easy process. Some of the features in dept are explained below:
Why Professional Solutions are Better than Manual Methods?
- Complete Data: This software allows users to download complete data of the Microsoft 365 mailbox including emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, etc.
- Bulk and Selected: Users can easily check/uncheck the required data so that they can save in bulk.
- Saving Options: The software allows users to download Office 365 to local storage into 20+ file formats and web/desktop-based email services.
- Advanced filter: This option enables users to download required and specific data via Date, To, From, etc.
- File Naming Option: If users are saving their mailbox into a single email format, then you can manage your converted data using this option.
- Compatible with All Windows: Users can download the software on any machine in Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, etc.
- Different Language: Also, users can back up their mailbox in various languages including English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, German, etc.
How to Download Office 365 Mailbox to Local Storage?
- Download and run the tool on your system.
- Select Office 365 from the application list, put the login credentials of the Microsoft 365 account and hit the “Login” button.
- After that, select the required data from the screen according to your needs.
- And choose the required saving option from the appearing list.
- Apply the advanced filter option for particular data if required.
- Lastly, click on the “Backup” button to start the process.
As you can see how simple is saving Office 365 files locally using the software. If you have any questions or doubts then you can use the free trial version of this software. So that you can understand the features and working process of the software.
Time to Say Goodbye
We have mentioned the complete methods to Save Office 365 files locally on your computer and PC. Here we have used manual and expert solutions to download Microsoft 365 emails to the local computer. Manual methods have some limitations, which we can’t avoid. If you don’t want to save any errors, while saving the Office 365 files, then you have the expert solution.