How to Export Emails from Outlook 365 to Hard Drive? – Solved
We all know the Cloud Storage is faster and safer as per industry requirement. But at the end storage mechanism is based on mechanical equipment. A single error can cause you data loss, to avoid such cases. It is advised to be ready with backup, for the same this post explains methods to export Office 365 emails to hard drive. Let us move below to know the facts!
Emails from Outlook 365 to Hard Drive is the best method to protect your emails from data loss, virus attacks, online hacking or server got down situations.
The purpose of downloading email from Office 365 to external hard drive may be different, but the methods mentioned in this blog will solve your problems surely.
We all know that Office 365 is a web-based complete suite, which provides multiple advanced features and filters. Mainly large companies used Outlook 365 to manage their professional data.
But also, there is no doubt that with the increasingly digital age, hacking and online attacks, etc., are also increasing on web-based services. Now you must be thinking that why on web-based services only, because our important data is stored here and anyone can easily hack our data or account. Keeping data two different locations always plays a vital role. So, let’s move and know the steps to export emails from Office 365 to hard drive locally.
But it is not necessary that this is the only problem, there are many other situations that compel the user to export emails from Outlook 365 to hard drive. Such as:
- Maybe users want to share important emails with others in an accessible format.
- Or users are migrating their data to another platform.
- Or maybe users want to keep their data safe for the future as a backup.
- And maybe prevented online hacking, attacks, etc.
Cause whatever, this write-up will help you in all situations to export emails from Outlook 365 to hard drive using the free and safest methods.
Methods to Save Office 365 Emails to External Hard Drive
There are many manual methods to export Outlook 365 to external hard drive as backup in the following file formats: PDF, PST and EML. But these methods are suitable when you are required to download limited data from Office 365 account.
If you are a professional user and want to export emails from Office 365 to hard drive from large company data, then you have to take help from expert solutions. Both methods are mentioned below in detail, read the complete blog first and then decide the way to move emails from Office 365 to desktop.
Method-1: Export Office 365 Emails to HDD Manually
Users can download emails in three formats from the Office 365 account, All techniques are mentioned below:
Technique-1: Backup Outlook emails to External Hard Disk as PDF
- Login into your Office 365 account.
- Now open the email, which you want to export.
- Next, click on the 3 dots and choose the “Print” option from the list.
- After that, a new window will open, apply the required filters and click on the “Print” button.
- Lastly, select the location and hit the “Save” icon to Preserve Outlook 365 Emails to Your PC hard disk.
Now your Email will be saved in PDF format at the selected location, now repeat the process again and again for each email.
Technique-2: Store Outlook 365 Emails on Your Computer as EML
- Open the required email on Office 365 account.
- Now click on the “More” option and choose the “Download” option from the list.
- And select the destination to save your email in EML format
Now once again repeat the same process again and again for each email. Also, you can save your Microsoft 365 emails to your desktop as a PST file, by visiting the mentioned article, where you will get the complete information on how to migrate Office 365 to Outlook PST file directly.
For certain emails, these methods are best, but if you want to export a large number of emails in any desired format. Then take the help of the expert solution to copy Outlook 365 Emails to your storage drive.
Method-2: Save Emails from Office 365 to Hard Drive
Download the Email Backup Wizard tool from the download button to easily export emails from Outlook 365 to hard drive or desktop without losing any data.
The software allows users to take Office 365 data into any desired format or web/desktop-based email service. Also, there are no file size restrictions for bulk conversion. And the software is created with highly advanced algorithms which make the software more powerful and user-friendly for technical and non-technical users.
Also, the software can export complete data: emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, etc., from from Office 365 to hard disk locally. And it allows users to save emails from all default folders like Inbox, Sent, Draft, Outbox, Trash, Spam, and other created folders.
If you want to know more advanced features and filters, then you can easily download the free demo version of the software, so that you can easily analyze the tool.
Steps to Download Emails from Office 365 to Desktop in Bulk
- Download and install the software on your desktop to export emails from outlook 365 to hard drive.
- Now choose the “Office 365” option from the appearing email service list and enter the login details of your account.
- Next, apply the advanced mode option as per your needs such as Use Batch Mode: Users can easily export emails from all user accounts of Office 365. And Proxy server: For those users, who are using a proxy server.
- After that, select the required folder/subfolders from the screen.
- And choose the desired format or application from the saving list.
- Now apply the required advanced filters and select the destination to save your emails.
- Hit the “Backup” button to Back Up Outlook 365 Emails to Computer easily.
For more detailed features, you can read on the mentioned main page. And download the software now to see how it works.
The software provides multiple options to export Office 365 emails to hard disk locally. You can choose any file format like: PST, EML, PDF, MSG, etc. You can also check software compatibility and working efficiency. Simply use demo version and check working.
Time to Say Goodbye
Taking backup of your crucial data is the most important step for all users, who are using web-based email services for many purposes. So, this blog described the methods to Transfer Outlook 365 Emails to Hard Drive/desktop and PC with complete information. The above passage mentions both manual and expert solutions. Please select the method that best suits your requirements.