G Suite Backup Tool – Create Google Apps Backup without any Trouble
Recently, we have received many user queries for how to backup G Suite email. Are you also looking for an appropriate solution to migrate G Suite email? If yes, you have come the right way. Here, in this blog, you will get a complete G Suite migration solution using an efficient G Suite backup tool.
G Suite, it is also known as Google Apps. Due to some requirements and changes, its name became G Suite. It is an independent platform of service provided by Google. G Suite is an independent platform for customized services provided by Google. Also, it offers a large number of web services to its users like Gmail, Calendars, Docs, Groups, Drive, Sites, Groups, Talk, Wallets, News and Play.
G Suite Backup Tool to Migrate G Suite Email Directly
You can create a backup of G Suite email using the safe and secure G Suite Email Backup Tool. This software is completely free from any risk. Also, it is a Windows-based tool that supports all the edition of Windows platform. With this software, you can easily create the unlimited backup of Google G Suite without any trouble. G Suite Migration Tool comes up with the very simple graphical user interface.
G Suite migration tool is also helpful to import G Suite to PST, PDF, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, and other file formats. Also, the tool has the ability to download G Suite files to Office 365, Zimbra, Gmail, G Suite, Lotus Notes, and other email services directly without any data loss. It does not require any supportive application to migrate G Suite database.
How to Backup G Suite Email with G Suite Backup Software
1. The first step is to install and run the G Suite backup tool.
2. Choose G Suite as the email source. Enter the login details of your G Suite account and click on Login to connect.
3. Now, select the email files for G Suite migration. Choose the file saving option as per your need.
4. After selecting all the required options, click on Backup to migrate G Suite email.
Features of G Suite for Business
Enterprise world is highly benefitted with the services presented by G Suite. For Entrepreneurs, G Suite had launched a special edition that is G Suite for Business. In this edition, the Company purchases a domain name and all the employee are unified via this domain. The entire communication is done through the paid domain. An employee receives and sends its emails along with shared documents through the domain they are entitled to the following features:
- Provide access to Google Vault
- Unlimited storage facility for per user.
- Offers Google Vault audit reports
- Enhanced Security and Integrity of Data.
Reasons to Create G Suite Email Backup
Taking the backup of G Suite is an extremely important aspect of G Suite security as they allow data to be reconstructed after the data deleted, corrupted or intentionally. G Suite administrators want to be able to protect the G Suite admin account, restore data as quickly as possible.
Thinking about the Google Apps security in this way allows organizations to have a business continuity plan that makes it possible to recover from downtime resulting from the loss of data. Backups, allowing organizations to recover data, are an essential part of any business continuity plan. Many businesses struggle with architecting an effective Google Apps/G Suite data protection solution once they start placing the information in the public cloud for a various number of reasons.
Advantages of G Suite Migration Tool
- Import multiple G Suite files to multiple formats or email services.
- Browse the location as per your need to save the resultant output after the backup of Google G Suite.
- There is no file size limitation imposed to backup G Suite email.
- Also, you can download and run this software to migrate G Suite email on any Windows platform.
- The tool provides filter options such as date filter for the ease.
- G Suite Backup tool is easy to use and understand for every user.
It is suggested to backup of G Suite email account via G Suite migration tool because the software maintains all the formatting in the exact form. So, if you don’t want to lose your data or want the exact migration then use G Suite Backup software. It is the right choice and the automatic tool to import G Suite files without any trouble. Also, the G Suite backup tool provides the free demo version facility by which you can easily perform the migration.